I need help!
As you can imagine, I receive A LOT of these questions. Every day.
Because I am concentrating on helping the members of my paid online community (the Midnight Music Community) I am no longer able to answer questions of a "how-to" nature or provide solutions for software problems by email.
What should I do?
There are a number of options open to you:
1. Please read the software/app manual or help section. You can usually type in a keyword or two to search for what you're looking for.
2. Google your question. Search tip: use just a few keywords, include the software/app name and it's also good to include the current year (example "how to export GarageBand iPad songs 2016") because things change quickly in the tech world!
3. Go to Youtube and use the same search tip mentioned above. Some lovely person may have created a tutorial video that answers your question
4. If you are getting an error message of some sort, copy and paste the exact message into Google and see what turns up in the search results. It's likely that someone has had the same problem before you.
5. If you're experiencing a technical problem with the software or app (ie. it's not working as expected; it keeps crashing; it won't load etc) please contact the software or app developer. It's their job to keep their product running smoothly :)
I still need help!
If you'd like personal help from Katie, please come and join the Midnight Music Community (MMC). Katie is in the MMC everyday answering questions and offering advice. Advice, tips and training offered in the MMC is visible to all members and the members themselves often answer questions too